A delightful, fruity version of the rum classic.
Our instructions forego muddling, as we've found a hard shake with a few cubes suffices to extract the mint flavor, while speeding up the drink making process.
- 1 oz Real Grenadine
- ¾ oz lime juice
- 2 oz light rum
- soda water
- 6-8 mint leaves
- Add all ingredients except soda to a cocktail shaker
- Add 2-3 cubes of ice and shake for 10 seconds
- Strain into a highball glass filled with crushed ice
- Top with 1-2 oz club soda and stir
- Garnish with a fresh sprig of mint